Bumper Filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buford T. JuSStice

Master Mechanic
Aug 16, 2010
Looking for front bumper fillers for my 1980 Buick Century... do any other ones work? It looks like this one should go the entire length of the bumper, and most of the ones I've seen offered only cover the sides like for the Regals.

Will one from a Malibu also work? Anybody have any links where I can find what I'm looking for? I'm not really interested in trimming and tucking the bumpers, or replacing them with roll pans or fiberglass. If all else fails I'll just put it together without any sort of filler, but I'd rather not.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Last edited:

Buford T. JuSStice

Master Mechanic
Aug 16, 2010

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I would keep looking there might be someone out there that makes them for your car considering all the different cars they do make them for.

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
Looking for front bumper fillers for my 1980 Buick Century... do any other ones work? It looks like this one should go the entire length of the bumper, and most of the ones I've seen offered only cover the sides like for the Regals.

Will one from a Malibu also work? Anybody have any links where I can find what I'm looking for? I'm not really interested in trimming and tucking the bumpers, or replacing them with roll pans or fiberglass. If all else fails I'll just put it together without any sort of filler, but I'd rather not.

I can get you just the front bumper end fillers in fiberglass $230.00

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor