Bye Bye Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I don't like the cool weather that's here or the colder weather that's coming. For the guys stuck with the inevitable winter season coming quick what are you going to miss most....for me besides going through the gears in my GP with the t-tops off this is also parked till next race season... :(

556500_10152077595925121_1917509165_n.jpg

gwhiz

Greasemonkey
Aug 21, 2012
i like this breif time of year where its just cool enough to make my car run better. its that cool air my monte has not run this good al summer. but will miss the cruising. how ever back to the garage to turn some wrenches . me and my friends will be working on our cars trying to out do each otrhers cars next year.

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm gonna miss the same thing I did in the summer and thats not driving them :( I suck and I work too slow. I also change my mind rapidly and oftentimes.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
When it starts cooling off it means its time for me to go back to work.I fly out to Alberta next Wendesday and wont come home until mid March or so.I'm gonna miss my wife Valeria,my dog Pepper and cats Winny & Monte.Yep I named that cat after my car LOL.Around the end of Feb I start getting excited about coming home and enjoying another summer.
Guy

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
Daylight, I hate winter for the simple fact, I go to work in the dark, and come home in the dark, I see no sun :( .

1980PontiacWagon

Greasemonkey
Mar 23, 2011
not looking forward to the snow plows shoving snow into my car and than sand blasting it with the awesome salt/sand junk they use...I wish I had a garage.

snowmangaggift

Greasemonkey
Jun 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC Canada
GuysMonteSS said:
When it starts cooling off it means its time for me to go back to work.I fly out to Alberta next Wendesday and wont come home until mid March or so.I'm gonna miss my wife Valeria,my dog Pepper and cats Winny & Monte.Yep I named that cat after my car LOL.Around the end of Feb I start getting excited about coming home and enjoying another summer.
Guy
Interesting schedule, what do you do?, if you don't mind me asking.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
"sigh" Working on snow plows, mag chloride spreaders and getting vehicles jumpstarted in the cold, snowy, wet miserable cold crap is making me depressed!!! :blam: And it hasn't happened yet!! Oh well snow is $$ and if it falls i'm working 12 hour shifts. More for my GP maybe?.... :shock: I really need to get my garage ceiling drywalled and a heater installed. I got the gas line ran last week and the drywall is sitting in the garage... Now just to get the drywall installed and the heater bought. I hate winter

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I don't miss the bugs, or the crowds, or the traffic, or the tourists, or the humidity, or the insane "summer" gas prices. This is all I miss, pulling in big fish with my Grandson. I like the cool weather to get sweaty stuff done, and in deep winter I can catch up on my sleep. And it's nice to be able to wear clothes again. Dig the 23" Summer Flounder.
P7250481-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor