Byron drag way Sept 13th??

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys; I'm trying to get a group together for a drag day at Byron drag way, Byron Ill. Anyone interested? If things go as planed I'll be taking the Bronze Brick (formally known as the Brown Brick). Come on out and blow my doors off. My goal is to turn something quicker than the 12.5's passes of the past. As many know I've been trying to sell the car for years, and I'm NOT worried that something will break. As I've over built most (all I could think of) of the components to withstand the heavy duty use that I commonly dish out. If Murphy's law rules the day (my luck runs out) I break something! Then I'll have something to do over winter. My feathers get ruffled when I hear some want be hot rod guy tell how powerful his car is but is afraid to go and make a pass. Is it art or a hot rod? I'm shooting for September 13th with a rain date of Sunday the 14th. And of course I drive the 100 mile round trip, trailers are for race cars. Bob Jr.
PS: The AC (air con) belt will be at home in the garage. as I don't like to spinn the compressor to 6500 a bunch of times.

Attachments

• Bryon Malibu Burnout_10.JPG
    Bryon Malibu Burnout_10.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 309

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
BOP shootout is Sept 7th, no Chubbys allowed :lol:
I am still waiting on the GNX rear suspension jigs, if I can get them before hand it would be fun to get some time slips to show the after results, so it's a "maybe"... Great Lakes is about 45 mins closer for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor