Byron July 9th LS day

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys; LS day at Byron drag way July 9th. I'm ready & plan to attend with one exception. If the weather forecast is for temps to reach over 90* I then become a maybe. I'll have to have one of my talks with Mother Nature & see if I can get us an 80* day with some clouds! Of course I can't take the Bronze Brick to an LS event so I'll have to take my ole' work car the GuTOo. Looking & hoping for high 12's, but on a hot July day that may be a tall order. So all you guys with Ls power in the area put this on your calendar. Or if you want to go head to head with an LS powered automobile with old school power, join us. As I don't think that Byron will just restrict the event to LS only. You may want to call the track first to find out. I do know that for some events they do restrict entry to the theme of the event. Later Ole' Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor