Caballero Canuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Crazy busy lately. No internet at home for a week and a half. Thinking about semi-retiring next year. How are things?
Greg,
I'm glad to hear that you're doing okay, just busy. I get a little concerned when someone goes missing for awhile. It still would have been nice to see your El Camino up there. Nothing wrong with semi-retiring. Good to hear from you. All in all, I'm doing well. Once again, we dodged the bullet with the storm. A lot of rain, though.

Reactions: 1 user

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Greg,
I'm glad to hear that you're doing okay, just busy. I get a little concerned when someone goes missing for awhile. It still would have been nice to see your El Camino up there. Nothing wrong with semi-retiring. Good to hear from you. All in all, I'm doing well. Once again, we dodged the bullet with the storm. A lot of rain, though.
We dodged the rain in SW Georgia. Tallahassee is about the most north it got. Brothers in Homosassa and Crystal River had rain an tree litter in yards.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
We dodged the rain in SW Georgia. Tallahassee is about the most north it got. Brothers in Homosassa and Crystal River had rain an tree litter in yards.
Yeah, other parts of town have experienced flooding issues, downed trees, etc. It looks like the storm hooked to the right and then north.
All in all, it could've been a lot worse. I'm glad you guys faired well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor