Caballero emblem giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnlowrider

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2020
Myrtle beach
Some of you may have seen one of my several posts trying to track down a GMC emblem for the tailgate of my Caballero after many leads and a failed purchase I came up with nothing recently a G-Body Forum member contacted me and offered to me a complete set of brand new never used OEM emblems for the entire car which in case you did not know this is very valuable and unheard-of so in the spirit of paying it forward I am willing to give away the 1 Caballero rear quarter emblem that came off my car to a worthy recipient you must be a G-Body Forum member please submit a picture of your ride and a brief reason why you should receive this emblem I will also pay the shipping for those who do not receive the emblem I feel your pain I wish I had one for everyone good luck and game on end date April 30

Attachments

• 1585612389884475685489360108365.jpg
    1585612389884475685489360108365.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 443
Reactions: 4 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
The people on this forum are the BEST!! .

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
There must be many Caballero owners here, fortunately for me, I have all of the interior and exterior emblems for my '78 Cab, but I am on the lookout for the small El Camino SS emblem for the dash, between the stereo and glovebox, for my '79 Chev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor