cadillac seats in a gbody??

Status
Not open for further replies.

87chevyboy

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
do they fit??? my buddy has an 01 dhs and a 02 sts that he is parting out i love the color of them and want to put them in my car but idk if the back seats or the fron will fit can u guys let me know if its possible

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
anything will fit if u modify it to fit as far as direct fit no.. i was thinking of putting some cadillac seats in my back seat

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
87chevyboy said:
so that back will fit if i modify them??? arent they a lil bigger??
yea i seen a guy with a monte that had impala seats in it front and rear and i belive ttoptony did the cadillac seats.

87LS-WITH-AN-LS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 5, 2010
MIAMI,FL
you cant use seats from a 4 door car they wont let u fold them down like seats off a 2 door would for passengers to get in and out..

u can use 00-and up monte seats,gto,corvette,basically anything off a 2 door that your willing to modify..
eldorado seats are really easy to find in local yards and fit with little mods,the rear seat will have to be shortened as the top- back of the rear seat will sit taller in a g-body but any shop can re-upholster and re shape them to fit like a glove..my upholster has done this plenty times. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor