Camel bucket seat upholstery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckeye79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 1, 2017
Crestline, Ohio
Wanted to update this thread, I ended up ordering the ACME sandstone encore velour with Palomino sierra vinyl for my Euro seats from rock auto. Just going to use the seats that I pulled from a Monte SS a few years back and sell my cutlass buckets.
I figure since I'm not building an original it won't be that big of a deal. Now I just need to decide if I want to keep the rest of my parts camel or try to find the SEM color coat to match the sandstone.
Thanks for all of the input!

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I should check my order but that is pretty much what I ordered for my seat covers, which ACME made. Didn’t use Monte buckets though.

* Yep, same sandstone encore velour and sierra vinyl

Attachments

• 371A3708-6CF5-4034-8E04-236F9CABE0E4.jpeg
    371A3708-6CF5-4034-8E04-236F9CABE0E4.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
Reactions: 1 user

Burd

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2021
Detroit
Be careful, make sure there isn’t a Boulder or a fake tunnel, that coyote uses acme products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor