Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Was that in this thread?
Or this one:
The latter, good call. Post #40. That one was a good read.
I don't have a mechanic, I am my mechanic. A couple of guys have shown me 350 Vortec engines locally... The 305 motor I have right now would need to run long enough for me to get money to buy the engine, an engine stand, rebuild parts, and eventually an engine hoist... Not to mention I can't just pull a motor in an apartment complex parking lot so I'll have to find space and time for me to be in that space to complete the job.

This one here tho.... this is my favorite of all.. :)

Got kicked out of and blocked from most of those FB groups... which is why you haven't seen any FB questions and more here.
Admins don't like group members talking back when they're wrong...plenty of times I was given the wrong info... I know who is giving me good info and bad info, I have my favorites and still keep in touch with them this very day...even a local.

Admins in those FB groups can be very controlling...

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
1676091470546.png

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
There's nothing worse than pieces of crap playing the victim. Well maybe the dumb talking crap about stuff outside of their intelligence level..🤣

I countered that one, see if it gets deleted. That guy is a tool, as we all know.

Screenshot_20230211-001254_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Safe space monitor came out...🙄

Screenshot_20230211-070531_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nothing worse than a damn liar. Karma takes it's course tho, we are driving our cars and he's still piddling around with his.

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
google "tynan918" and the top of the search is a profile on an adult video site.
I found his Facebook. I'll let you make your decision on the "adult profile"..🤣🤣

The guy in all his glory..nice to put a face with the words on the screen.

Last edited:

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Eh, maybe. It's a rainy day and I'm bored as hell lmao I like a little challenge. I get it tho, guy is a pinecone so no need, just sharing what I find.

Stalker......
Took all of 15 seconds. It's the internet and you can find stuff with very simple RECON if you know how to use the technology you have in your hands. I just like to see who I'm talking to.

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I just like to see who I'm talking to.
I don't think you are talking to anybody, You are just showcasing how proficient you are at Cyber Stalking/ Bullying on two different forums.
I mean seriously, who joins another forum for the sole purpose of ridiculing and warning others of an ex-member that hasn't been on here in 2 months.
And now pictures off his FB page, maybe it's time you let this go.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor