Can anyone with Speed Engineering 1.75" Longtubes tell me if they hang below the frame and how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaktor

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2022
New Jersey
I'm building an 82 Monte lowrider and I made the mistake of buying these without considering ground clearance (noob engine guy mistake.) If anyone could take some shots/measurements, I would really appreciate it. The guy hasn't shipped yet, so If I can't use them, someone else might want them here because they are new and $200. Thanks!

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
They do hang below the frame. Don't think you can find any full length headers that don't...

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Yes. They do. And I'm 99% sure any brand of long tube headers will do the same thing. There just isn't enough room between the bottom of the floor and the bottom of the frame for them not to at least a little.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor