can i get some aftermarket steering wheel pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have a Grant Challenger which I'm sure you seen this style before,they come with black,chrome or silver spokes, paid about $40 at Oreilly Auto. I like some of the high end ones with polished aluminum spokes similar style but now your talking $150-$200 price range plus adapter kits are more.
I'm not into anything too flashy plus they have to be comfortable when I'm driving or racing this one fits the bill.

Attachments

• IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 1,513

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
This is what I'm getting as soon as I can afford it... about $250 plus adaptor online:

Momo Trek-R steering wheel:
MOMO_Trek_R.jpg

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
This is what i'm running for now. Grant Evolution, Summit lists it for 145.

1434.jpg

Would like to get one of these from Flaming River. Summit has them at 400, ouch.
fla-fr20150_w.jpg

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
This is a Grant Banjo style steering wheel in my '87.

They have two different styles. The more traditional 3 spoke and this more modern 3 spoke design. I thought this style matched the long horizontal lines of the Cutlass dash a little better than the other.

IMAG0174-1.jpg

Cost is around $300.00

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Not to hijack the thread, but in regards to the guys with Grant steering wheels: After installation was there a noticeable difference in how close the steering wheel came to your body? I've been looking at a Grant wheel but I don't want the steering wheel too much closer to me when I drive..

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
307 Regal said:
Not to hijack the thread, but in regards to the guys with Grant steering wheels: After installation was there a noticeable difference in how close the steering wheel came to your body? I've been looking at a Grant wheel but I don't want the steering wheel too much closer to me when I drive..
my wheel was 1 inch smaller but came the same distance out. now when i put my removable steering wheel kit on it brought it out alot but i got use to it

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
I got a black on black grant gt steering wheel. For a pic look at my signature pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor