Can someone verify this before i order

Bri guy

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
Ok. Looks like it should work. Hopefully this makes the belt squeal disappear if i put the the alt on the other side. Thank you

popeye1978

popeye1978

Greasemonkey
Jul 4, 2014
Have a similar kit on the Mustang -- the expanding rod lets you easily adjust belt tension, much better than loosening the adjustment bolt, pushing/pulling on the alternator with one hand and then trying to hold the tension while tightening the adjustment bolt, measuring belt tension and finding you still don't have the proper tension, and then repeat

Reactions: fleming442
wonderboy24

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
i am curious my self. i like the looks of it. right now i have the stock bracket and mine is on the drivers side .what would you use for the power steering

Bri guy

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
I just received that item in the mail today. Im very impressed with the material and how it is made. Very nice aluminum and the bolts seem heavy duty. Probly put it on tomorrow if the weather is nicer than today.

Bri guy

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
i am curious my self. i like the looks of it. right now i have the stock bracket and mine is on the drivers side .what would you use for the power steering
What do you mean for the power steering

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor