MALIBU Can you guys recommend a high quality fitted out door car cover?

gnvair

gnvair

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly
I have to keep my car outside and I am looking to purchase a high quality car cover. I have Cover craft for one of my other cars but they are so darn hard to order and deal with. Plus it's almost $400 for a cover! Can any of you guys make a recommendation of what fits and works well?

ssn696

ssn696

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
New Mexico
Costco has pallets of them in the fall. I think the one I got this time was (Moda by) Coverking. Universal, not custom, $35. The large fits the wagon, even though it's cut for a sedan. You might try the medium - it's a bit loose on the coupe. Some years are better than others. The best ones were about 5 years ago, also Cover King, that had a strap and buckle arrangement between the wheels and bumper at each end. These survived the worst New Mexico March winds, but alas, not the 6500' sunshine. I buy three at a time each fall and keep a spare. Mostly to save what's left of the interior plastic's lifetime rather than to protect from rain/snow. Here's the spare:
DSCN4863.JPG

Last edited:
vanrah

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Gnvair, i got one that I've only used 3 or 4 times. If your interested we'll talk more. Yes it's a Cover Craft Evolution 3 (?). Later Ole'Bob.

airboatgreg

airboatgreg

Royal Smart Person
Oct 2, 2016
I bought a universal from wally world. It's fine but I also keep in a barn

Longroof79

Longroof79

Geezer
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ribbedroof Chevrolet Monte Carlo / SS / Malibu 3

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor