MALIBU Can you guys recommend a high quality fitted out door car cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly
I have to keep my car outside and I am looking to purchase a high quality car cover. I have Cover craft for one of my other cars but they are so darn hard to order and deal with. Plus it's almost $400 for a cover! Can any of you guys make a recommendation of what fits and works well?

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Costco has pallets of them in the fall. I think the one I got this time was (Moda by) Coverking. Universal, not custom, $35. The large fits the wagon, even though it's cut for a sedan. You might try the medium - it's a bit loose on the coupe. Some years are better than others. The best ones were about 5 years ago, also Cover King, that had a strap and buckle arrangement between the wheels and bumper at each end. These survived the worst New Mexico March winds, but alas, not the 6500' sunshine. I buy three at a time each fall and keep a spare. Mostly to save what's left of the interior plastic's lifetime rather than to protect from rain/snow. Here's the spare:
DSCN4863.JPG

Last edited:

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I bought a universal from wally world. It's fine but I also keep in a barn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor