Canadian 85 cutlass cruiser budget build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huroncountycutty

Apprentice
Feb 3, 2013
Hey guys I recently picked up a 85 supreme with no motor or transmission for 200 bucks. I originally thought it was going to be a parts car for my 82 but turns out its in much better shape then what I was working on! But anyway the car was full of parts! And I mean full! The trunk the interior and I even had to fill the box of my pickup, it really was a steal of a deal, not really many pics yet but I just finished tinting the back windows(5% limo) and started stripping an extra header panel I'm going to put on, the car was originally a ac car, but going to make the swap back to non ac with my parts from my 82, there are some small holes in the floor but nothing worth getting upset about, considering I was looking at getting a whole new floor pan for the 82, anyway here's some pics I took and some from the PO thanks for reading

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 938
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 909
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 901
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 918
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 944

Huroncountycutty

Apprentice
Feb 3, 2013
Oh! And I'm getting 2 sets of 14 inch olds rally's this Friday if anyone ones a set in southern Ontario pm me, I already have one set and I don't need 3 haha pics of those coming soon, motor should be out of the truck it's in hopefully in a week! Then a few odds and ends and it should be moving soon! Fingers crossed!

OldBlue82

Greasemonkey
Mar 13, 2008
Huron County, ON Canada
Nice Score on the 85, Sometimes the cheaper cars are in better shape lol. I picked up may 81 monte for $100 and it was in better shape than the SS I bought. Having 2 cars is key, that way you will have atleast 2 of everthing to choose from! Good luck on the build! Seems like there are more of us g-body guys in southern ontario than I thought. Im pretty close to you actually.

Huroncountycutty

Apprentice
Feb 3, 2013
That's sweet! It would be nice to have a gbody club around our area. I see lots around Huron county anyway it's awesome :D 8)

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
There have been a couple of G body clubs in the Toronto area, and they started out with good participation, but over time, interest seems to die out, and they don't last very long. The only exception to this seems to be the turbo Buick owners. There is at least one group that has been around for quite awhile now.

Huroncountycutty

Apprentice
Feb 3, 2013
Just got finished pulling the ac heater box and the dash, will post pics Tommorow, I still need to pull the non ac heat box out of my 82, any tips on getting it out... In one piece that is haha thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor