Canadian 85 cutlass cruiser budget build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huroncountycutty

Apprentice
Feb 3, 2013
Got my dash and factory ac delete box out tonight motor is coming this weekend, so much wiring and sh*t to get figured out lol I wish I had a Haynes book, anyone know a good spot to get a vacuum switch for my transmission?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 563
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 577

Huroncountycutty

Apprentice
Feb 3, 2013
I just finished putting my ac delete box into my 85 and was definitely alot easier to deal with then the ac unit! Going to try and paint the dash Tommorow, and figure out my interior wiring! Will post more pics when I get the dash in!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 525

Huroncountycutty

Apprentice
Feb 3, 2013
Got my factory ac delete box in wiring and cables ready to rock, picking up a can of dash paint tonight a few small wiring things to do then I should have the dash back in, motor in within the next couple weekends! Gotta get it mobile before the snow flies!

Also have a complete ac wiring harness vacuum lines and controls 25 bucks,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 434
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 449
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 456
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor