Canadian members

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Is he building a "Supernatural" clone? Does it have to be a 4 door? 4 door hardtop, or 4 door sedan? I've seen several for sale online recently, either in Ontario or western Quebec, but the nicer ones are usually Caprices. If my memory serves, I saw a 4 door Caprice for sale recently. Some of those cars are starting to command fairly high prices now (at least in Canadian dollars).
Yup that’s exactly what he’s doing. So he knows people are getting pricey with the year and model.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Yup that’s exactly what he’s doing. So he knows people are getting pricey with the year and model.
There's a '67 Caprice 4 door hardtop for sale near Ottawa Ontario on Facebook Marketplace. It looks a bit rough, but these cars are kind of few & far between these days.

Reactions: 1 user

Hurricane77

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
Best bet for that might be Flatla's. They are located in Alberta, the website is www.flatlaautowrecking.ca, their e-mail is [email protected]. The contact name on the ad in Canadian Hot Rod is "Dale" @ 403-377-2484.

At this point all you'd need to invest in, is a phone call or an e-mail Who knows?

Nick

I'd assume you'll get something out of Alberta in better shape and for less money (well, maybe not once you factor in shipping) than you would get for something out East.

When I was looking for my cutlass project, there seemed to be more cars out west and in better shape too. The prairies are like Canada's Arizona when it comes to cars. Well, maybe not quite the same, but much better than the Eastern rust belt.

If I ever decide to drive out to Edmonton to visit my sister rather than flying, I'll probably have to take the trailer :)

Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
I'd assume you'll get something out of Alberta in better shape and for less money (well, maybe not once you factor in shipping) than you would get for something out East.

When I was looking for my cutlass project, there seemed to be more cars out west and in better shape too. The prairies are like Canada's Arizona when it comes to cars. Well, maybe not quite the same, but much better than the Eastern rust belt.

If I ever decide to drive out to Edmonton to visit my sister rather than flying, I'll probably have to take the trailer :)
As he lives in Nova Scotia he has a friend that does trucking that may help or simply go out for it as he’s got a trailer as well.
The biggest thing is finding one and possibly doing a trade.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor