Canadian Speed and Machine (GREG) SCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
gbodyforum.com
Some of you may remember a shop called Canadian Speed and Machine in North Toronto/Etobicoke, I believe around HWY 400 and Finch...

Well, years ago I had asked these guys (who were well known, and reputable) to do an engine swap for me, and that I had seen an engine on ebay for a good price. I purchased a big block chevy from Ebay and had it delivered to their shop with a $1000 deposit... when they got it they were supposed to install it in my Grand Prix. The engine costed me $1800 + shipping.

Talked to Greg a couple times who told me there were problems with the engine, but he neglected to show me the actual problem... A couple weeks later when I went to their shop to see why he wasn't calling me back, they were gone. The ****ers packed up shop and left.

I want to know if anyone knows where this POS GREG has relocated, or, what is his last name, so I can look him up. Anyone?

454muscle said:
Some of you may remember a shop called Canadian Speed and Machine in North Toronto/Etobicoke, I believe around HWY 400 and Finch...

Well, years ago I had asked these guys (who were well known, and reputable) to do an engine swap for me, and that I had seen an engine on ebay for a good price. I purchased a big block chevy from Ebay and had it delivered to their shop with a $1000 deposit... when they got it they were supposed to install it in my Grand Prix. The engine costed me $1800 + shipping.

Talked to Greg a couple times who told me there were problems with the engine, but he neglected to show me the actual problem... A couple weeks later when I went to their shop to see why he wasn't calling me back, they were gone. The ****ers packed up shop and left.

I want to know if anyone knows where this POS GREG has relocated, or, what is his last name, so I can look him up. Anyone?

really sucks to hear this and I hope you do find the guy and get your monies back. I'd assume in Canada that the business has to be registerred in the town it operates, perhaps you can contact the local chamber of commerce or the Canadian equivilant of the Better Business Bureau. Perhaps, the name should ahve been Speed Canadian And Machine ... then the initials would be SCAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor