Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
They fit for me and my setup.

Nozer

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2011
Macedon , NY
i ran into a similar issue on a buddies bu.. you may have to modify the linkage bracket on the frame next to the proportioning valve. I had to redrill a bolt hole and re angle the linkage.

85gbody

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2010
Long Beach, Cali.
can i use something like this?

Nozer said:
i ran into a similar issue on a buddies bu.. you may have to modify the linkage bracket on the frame next to the proportioning valve. I had to redrill a bolt hole and re angle the linkage.
do you have any pics if how it looks now and also did you have the bend the old linkage or just turn it into a different position?

Nozer

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2011
Macedon , NY
85gbody said:
can i use something like this?

Nozer said:
do you have any pics if how it looks now and also did you have the bend the old linkage or just turn it into a different position?
no i dont have any pics but there are instructions online on how far to move the hole
It was pretty easy, only an inch or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor