Car cover recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
I’m looking for a car cover that won’t break the bank. I have a few jobs to do, that will have my Malibu sitting outside for a day or two. I’d like to put a cover on it, and the one I have is junk.

NJ Longroof

Random guy
Feb 27, 2020
I’m looking for a car cover that won’t break the bank. I have a few jobs to do, that will have my Malibu sitting outside for a day or two. I’d like to put a cover on it, and the one I have is junk.
I use a Budge brand on mine. Unfortunately it had to sit out over winter last year and the cover was solid kept it dry even with snow on it. They are a custom fit to particularly model. Not too bad budgetwise

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WQ5H8L/?tag=gbody-20

My car lives outside year round, this is what I got earlier this year. Fits pretty good, has 3 adjustable straps that have plastic clips and are adjustable. very happy with it. no rips or tears yet. I would recommend it.

Reactions: 1 user

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I use a Budge brand on mine. Unfortunately it had to sit out over winter last year and the cover was solid kept it dry even with snow on it. They are a custom fit to particularly model. Not too bad budgetwise
worked for me too

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have the Budge brand for my inside cars but when I was looking for an outside car cover that would hold up to winters I started a thread on here and TURNA recommended a Motor Trend car cover the same one he had been using for years.
I bought one off Amazon and it worked well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor