CAR CRAFT Nat's: July 17 - 19th 2015 Milwaukee, Wi

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys; I guess I'll be the one that starts the thread, Who's going? I just signed up $55 bucks. And plan to run the Bronze Brick in the Fast - Long auto cross. I'm under the impression that the course will take us out onto the Milwaukee Mile?? I sure would like to see some of you guys blow my numbers away? That's a challenge guys, show up & put the ol'e man Down on the List. Last time, the only time (2009) my first time I did the auto X I was 23rd out of 60 some. But 5 of those cars were trailer queens, purpose built auto cross cars. So I've always felt I was 17th out of 55 cars?? Anyway it's one hell of a lot of FUN & doesn't put a lot of hurt on the car. Let's see some G cars, I don't want to be the only ONE, Bob Jr.

WisconsinCutlass

Greasemonkey
May 28, 2014
I'm going to be there but won't be taking my cutlass. I'd be embarrassed to show up there with the rust bucket. It probably wouldnt pass inspection cause the rear frame rails have holes in them and need to be replaced. Not to mention that the way my car is setup it runs 3800rpms at 70 miles an hour and its about an hour and a half drive for me to get there. I'm hoping everything goes well and they keep the event here for awhile. What I read on the website is the auto cross corse is on the infield road course on the milwaukee mile. If I see your car there I'll have to stop and introduce myself.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings WisCutlass & all; So where do you reside? I'm from the Janesville - Beloit area & for some events I'll be looking for a co-pilot, if that interest you. Well I went up to Madison Saturday for the Power Tour opener. The problem is probably me (computer challenged), but no where did I see anything about an auto X. And sure enough they had a fine one going on. My buddy speculated that they (Hot Rod) didn't really want a lot of people doing the auto X as they (Hot Rod) only wanted their spec car buddies to run?? Bob Jr.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Maybe this will be motivation to get my heap going.....not much left to do anyway. I've been wanting to go, but now that it's in Milwaukee that's even closer.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys; Just a side note for the locales (car nuts). As some of you know I'm also evolved in a couple of the Holden automobile forums. If your interested in these foreign automobiles (GuTOo's, G8's, PPV's & SS Chevy's) your welcome to join us at Michaels on the Lake, (reservations for the patio 3:00 pm) 3101 Eagle Rd. Kansasville, Wi. 53139 262-878-3313 this coming Sunday the 21st of June. Only prerequisite is "you must enjoy Holden's (automobiles) & I'm excluded. Call me (608-7 five two five 9 two five) I'll put you on the list. I plan to call Michael's on The Lake Wednesday to up date head count. A couple of the guys are going to GLDW earlier in the day. Later Bob Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor