Car Craft Nat's

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys; Well to my surprise Car Craft Nat's is going to be in Bowling Green Ky this summer. I was under the impression that they (Car Craft) had a 3 years deal with the Milwaukee Mile? Being that my brain is getting old & hard maybe it was here 3 years, but it only seemed like 2 years to me? So that changes my summer plans. And I suppose that I'm last to know this information? Both Power Tour & Car Craft to be in Bowling Green this summer and only a month apart? If your a car guy in that area be careful not to over dose, wait that's not possible is it?? HAVE FUN Guys, Ole' Bob.

Reactions: 1 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Wish I could make the trip to either of these this year. I'll be trying next year.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
bowling green also gets the LS fest in sept. i cry foul.
bob, your correct, carcraft left minneapolis after years of good turnout (5k-8k cars) and landed in milwaukee for 2 years. i drove from mpls to mke for the show last year. i got to meet you and many other fun people and really enjoyed the event. i don't know what carcraft is up to.

joe

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Sorry to hear the bad news it's not up north. However, living in Louisville it's only a 2hr drive dead south on I65 for me! I don't venture too far for shows, but i will be looking into planning a short road trip for these!

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
bowling green also gets the LS fest in sept. i cry foul.
bob, your correct, carcraft left minneapolis after years of good turnout (5k-8k cars) and landed in milwaukee for 2 years. i drove from mpls to mke for the show last year. i got to meet you and many other fun people and really enjoyed the event. i don't know what carcraft is up to.

joe
Well....to the credit of bowling green they have tons of attractions. National Corvette Museum, Corvette Assembly plant is practically next door, Beechbend raceway park, and on the other side of the highway is the NCM road course. Looks like i might be making the 2hr drive south from Louisville this year.

fastSS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 13, 2016
Well Bob at least we will have Drag Week for a day at the Grove in Sept.

Last edited:

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Good Evening Joe, Mr Fast & Guys: Well Ya can never tell the future! My buddy says we should consider going to Car Craft Nat's & tour the Corvette factory again. And I reply, " since that's where they build Vettes, do we take your Z06 again or my ole' work car"? Too far to drive the Bronze Brick w/o overdrive or good Hy-way tires. So who knows we could be in Ky in July, I'll bet it's hot! Now on to drag week, It's in my back yard! I'll post later, but I'm considering a "A-G" meet after FUN day of racin' at Byron? Ole' Bob.

Attachments

• Post-GTO Bp_05-11_105.JPG
    Post-GTO Bp_05-11_105.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 158
Reactions: 1 user

fastSS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 13, 2016
Keep us updated, we might show up but we will be driving the Camaro since it is our only overdrive car as of now. Taking it to the Camaro show in Sturgis in June.

KYMalibu

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2016
Keep us updated, we might show up but we will be driving the Camaro since it is our only overdrive car as of now. Taking it to the Camaro show in Sturgis in June.[/QUOTE
Good Evening Joe, Mr Fast & Guys: Well Ya can never tell the future! My buddy says we should consider going to Car Craft Nat's & tour the Corvette factory again. And I reply, " since that's where they build Vettes, do we take your Z06 again or my ole' work car"? Too far to drive the Bronze Brick w/o overdrive or good Hy-way tires. So who knows we could be in Ky in July, I'll bet it's hot! Now on to drag week, It's in my back yard! I'll post later, but I'm considering a "A-G" meet after FUN day of racin' at Byron? Ole' Bob.
Hey , c'mon down Vanrah , this whole change of venue got me motivated to finish the BU . I already registered and got my room . Hoping to see some of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor