Car Craft Summer Nationals 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Alright, the time has come once again...
Who's planning on making it to the show? Showing or spectating?
I lack the ambition to head over early and rope off a section for us, so we'll be scattered across the fairgrounds I assume...

I've seen a few mentions of it in other threads, but let's get an official count going!
The SquirrelMaster and I will be there with the 442 and the GN...

DaveyT442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 24, 2013
SW Minnesota
I will be there again this year, unfortunately my 442 is still in pieces... but I will have my "other g-body" Chrysler Laser. We plant ourselves by the Hamline Dining hall, a block west of the main gate. Gonna be a few GM G-body there, they just havent joins up here yet!

SafariWagon

Master Mechanic
Jan 15, 2009
I'll be there on the South side, forget the street names. Probably the same spot as last year Blake. A guy I met 4 years ago there blocks the spot off. Lets just say he goes waaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier than what you are suppose to. Hard to expand the area too as the people on both sides of us are there every year as well. If I'm B.s'n with someone it's probably just an old co-worker that goes to the show every year with me. It turns out the guy who blocks the spot off for us works with him at his new job, so they get going on a lot of work related topics. Feel free to interrupt! I'm probably bored out of my mind! I'll be the follically challenged guy!

spudd

Apprentice
Sep 10, 2012
I am going to try and make it...lots of work in the shop though so I may not..

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Im going to try to park over by the GN's just north of the 4H building and crash their party with my drawthrough olds, haha!

Saturday and sunday for me!

LOCOGOMEZ

Greasemonkey
May 19, 2014
Southern IL
I'm in Mpls area also... I hear this is a big thing out here... I might just end up going out there and see how it is. It would be nice to have my car out there but still need eng work.

1983mailbuwagon

Greasemonkey
Nov 26, 2009
Making the 8 hour trip tomorrow, see you guys there☺️☺️

200kss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 17, 2006
Missouri
Our 10hr. one way trip was worth it again this year. Had a great time and end up parked next to the Big Block H/O.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
So where are the pics, Guys??
This thread is worthless without pics. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor