Car electrician needed in Pgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Since there alot of fellow members in my area, figured I’d put this out . Does anyone anyone know a GOOD automobile electrician that makes house calls? I just got the 4 LED headlight kit to convert my 79 ( 2 headlight Elco ) to the 4 light Choo Choo nose. The kit I got said plug and play but theres no directions. This is well beyond my exsperiance level. I had a good guy 2 years ago that installed my remote door locks, but his #has been disconnected. I live on the boarder of Penn Hills and Plum

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Can you post any pics of the harness & what install info they gave? I know of Murray Auto Electric in Delmont & Ford City that has a road service if that helps.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Send us some pics of connectors, harnesses etc. I used to be an ASE master tech that specialized in auto electronics and such

Reactions: 1 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
It's actually really simple. If you have a pigtail for the 2 prong, high beam, just tap one off the high: tan(?) wire and ground the other. Just make sure the wires are long enough to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor