Car Show Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
fleming442

fleming442

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 26, 2013
I don't know why I do this to myself. It's always the same crap- stick as much mismatched stuff under your hood and make it as gaudy as possible. Ugh!
And this happened (not the only one, either)

Or stick an LS in literally anything

Don't see too many blown Vipers, though

Now for some Gs

Attachments

airboatgreg

airboatgreg

Royal Smart Person
Oct 2, 2016
I know what you mean. Guns shows are also the same black gun stuff. Used to be you would see some nice classic firearms. I guess they are in peoples safes

CaliWagon83

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
That’s why anymore, I just like the casual cruise-ins. Just “show what you drove.” No trophies, no egos. Sometimes interesting cars show up.

85442/86buick

85442/86buick

Master Mechanic
Feb 12, 2013
Toronto
tc1959

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
At least you have some variety, Around here a car show looks like the front line at a Dodge dealership. All the rest of us parked in the back.
photo_8880_dodge_challenger_row_213714_original-jpg.99172

Last edited:
BOXCARS

BOXCARS

Greasemonkey
Apr 29, 2017
That’s why anymore, I just like the casual cruise-ins. Just “show what you drove.” No trophies, no egos. Sometimes interesting cars show up.
Oh, yeah! Where it's at is FREE cruise ins. Come when you come and leave when you leave, not wait to see if you got cheated out of some trophy that sits in your garage until you throw it where it belonged in the first place -- IN THE TRASH. Hey, how you like, participant judging? No matter how nice any one's car is, buddies vote for their buddies. CAR SHOWS: Waste of time and money.

Last night's cruise:

Last edited:
Turbo Zach

Turbo Zach

Royal Smart Person
Sep 8, 2015
So you are saying I could show my wife's truck? It has aftermarket crome shit on it. I just took that picture while sitting in the shed hidden from the kids while I should be doing something. The way I see it is... It doesn't matter if I like the car or not, I am just glad people are still into fixing stuff up and modifying it. As long as they do there will be aftermarket parts and car shows to go to. I get tired of seeing fully restored 69 Commaro's and Chevelle's. I want to see something someone built that is different! Who takes a four door to a car show!!! Just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.