Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
600+hp, 50/50 bias car, short wheel base, stiff suspension...

Yup, sure are "unknown factors".

Put your head in some specs, get back to us for this technical discussion.
Respectfully, the one known factor is obviously apparent - rich guy that claims to know way more than what he actually knows.

I’ve had this discussion many times, here included. And consider that I put my kid into an 800hp GBody - so please assume that I’ve had this conversation. 600hp is not much that HP by todays standards, to the point that these types that buy this kind of power don’t know sh*t about what it is. But the reality is, 400 crank hp is A LOT of power for the average driver, let alone an inexperienced driver.

With that said, I feel bad for this guy and his family, but the majority of these situations are destined to occur by those that don’t know, don’t respect, don’t appreciate what they have. This guy falls into at least one of those traits.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Much like the title of this posting.... i see this thread heading the same way. You're 3/4 mile, call the ball.... wave off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor