Carlisle GM Nationals

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Time for a bump and a refresh on this topic.

Weather I see says it's going to rain, but, not real sure when or for how long.

Question 1) anyone still planning on going?

Question 2) anyone more local have better Intel on weather and/or if they see vendors coming to town?

YOLO, and, I've got morning blood draw followed by an oncologist in the afternoon. But, after that..... it's only about 10-12 hours ride up there. I've done worse...
For weather, I am tracking 50% chance of rain all week. I am localish, but not in Carlisle so I don't know about the vendors. I was going to stop by, but ended up a LEarnerville Speedway near Pittsburg for the weekend camping to watch the Firecracker 100.

Reactions: 1 user

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
local weather says rain for the show when i looked yesterday i have a house over that way. from years of experience being in pa that can change on a dime

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
For weather, I am tracking 50% chance of rain all week. I am localish, but not in Carlisle so I don't know about the vendors. I was going to stop by, but ended up a LEarnerville Speedway near Pittsburg for the weekend camping to watch the Firecracker 100.
But still looking like rain at this end too. But will make the race more interesting.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Not mine:

20230623_091925.jpg

Guess you can figure out what I decided to do last night around 10pm....

Reactions: 1 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
It rained out the feature last night, they got hot laps and time trials in though. It was rescheduled for this morning @1100, but it just started raining again so we'll see. Day drinking it is!

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Someone brought a bunch of junk like my junk
20230623_100318.jpg

They can keep theirs though, I have too much

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor