CAUGHT STREET RACING!!! | Drag Master Event Vlog | Somerdale, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016

Okay okay, not really caught, but ripping it on the street in front of all the local authorities was a ton of fun!!! Thanks to Somerdale, NJ (Mayor, Police, the planning committee, Drag Masters, etc) and The Drag Masters celebrating their 60th year! Seeing original members with their hot rods and having some fun scooting down Atlantic Ave probably brought back a ton of memories for a bunch of people. I think all who participated and came to the event had a great time and appreciated all the planning that went into putting this event on. Enjoy my take on this event with some race coverage, car show coverage, and aerial drone footage!

If you like this video, hit that like button and please consider SUBSCRIBING to my channel for more awesome car videos. I appreciate the support to cover cool events this like. More to come......

Attachments

• DM YT image1.jpeg
    DM YT image1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 298
Reactions: 4 users

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016
Next time! There is a show coming on 8/24 at Dom's Tavern in Bellmawr. You need to call the bar to register for free. I may try to get to that even to cover it.
Thanks for watching guys and please consider Subbing as I'm trying to grow my channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor