center armrest adjustable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSmonte87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 11, 2007
my center armrest sits at an angle when fliped down to rest yur arm but it doest feel right, like it should go more lower and leveled with the seat,are these things adjustable?
down position
ARMREST1.jpg

up position
ARMREST2.jpg

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
almost kinda looks like it might be in there backwards? have you ever had it out for any reason?

It's not supposed to do *that* thats for sure :D

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
in front of the computer...
i'm inclined to say its a little dyslexic also. lol

LSmonte87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 11, 2007
i fliped it upside down but bolts dont line up to side brackets, i think its been worked on and rebuilt the wrong way, does that make sense if it deosnt bolt up when i flip it

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Mine didn't fot right either. Plus, the previosu owner ripped the one side off. haha. So I just completed it and removed it completely. That was my girl can sit right next to meee! lol.

:wink:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
85_SS said:
I think someone may have bent it. I don't recall the one in my parent's having any bend it in - it was straight.

Yeah now that you said that and I went out and looked at mine, it is supposed to be straight. I was thinking maybe it curved the other way to fit the contour of the seat. But no, that thing is bent.

Might even be listing to the left a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor