Changes Changes Changes

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
this thing is kind of a dinosaur and its not cutting it as far as google goes.

what does this mean? keyword rankings? ad revenue?
It seems like facebook groups, as far as conversations go, have taken over and I'm not sure why. There's nothing about a facebook group that makes it easy to search for information, but maybe because so many people are already members there and they prefer the mobile experience....

I feel like if you made a youtube video for every topic that has been documented here, the passive income could be substantial.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
what does this mean? keyword rankings? ad revenue?
It seems like facebook groups, as far as conversations go, have taken over and I'm not sure why. There's nothing about a facebook group that makes it easy to search for information, but maybe because so many people are already members there and they prefer the mobile experience....

I feel like if you made a youtube video for every topic that has been documented here, the passive income could be substantial.
I think it's the instant gratification. There's so many people on their d*** social media BS all through the day you get more "me" attention right away, without needing to look for a comprehensive thread on the board and waiting for someone who only drops in once a day, or, every couple days, whatever it is.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor