Cheap, Canadian Big Block Regal Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
That is scary when someone takes a 30 year old car, does no upgrades on the chassis, brakes or suspension nor change any control arm or body bushings and they stick an engine with gobs of torque in it.

Reactions: 1 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
That is scary when someone takes a 30 year old car, does no upgrades on the chassis, brakes or suspension nor change any control arm or body bushings and they stick an engine with gobs of torque in it.

Hey! I resemble that!!!

I did change out the springs and shocks for way better ones. The brakes are scary and are on the list to receive a significant upgrade.

Reactions: 1 user

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010

Oops. (see avatar). Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 2 users

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA

That's scary even when a 'stock' gbody is driven in that state -- ha.

I would think fresh brakes would be a great idea even with ~100 HP..

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
How hard would it have been to get the speedometer working?

Say what you want, but I would have left the Riv in tact and got an engine for the wagon somewhere else.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor