Check out my arms......

Status
Not open for further replies.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Control Arms that is :lol: Just got them back my powder coating guy. I had them powdercoated silver and the spindles black...
0213001817.jpg

0213001815.jpg

Almost done with front end rebuild!!! Just thought i would share.....

WHOLY t*ts ON A BULL BATMAN! THATS AWSOME! i wish i had money...

beermonkey9417 said:
WHOLY t*ts ON A BULL BATMAN! THATS AWSOME! i wish i had money...

LOL! I have been doing everything on a budget. Thats probably why it has taken twice as long to get it done.....I got lucky and met a guy who barely started his power coating business. He hooked me up in exchange for word of mouth. Now just to get it all put back together....

they look good so go throw those bushings in the freezer for a couple of days and if you can stick the control arms in the oven for a while to heat them up just before you install the bushings.....they'll will slide in easily if you do

pontiacgp said:
they look good so go throw those bushings in the freezer for a couple of days and if you can stick the control arms in the oven for a while to heat them up just before you install the bushings.....they'll will slide in easily if you do

that's why I love this forum... all these neat little tricks..... never thought of that!

THANKS PONTIACGP! 8)

pontiacgp said:

Thanks for the tip! i Wouldn't have thought of that..would that work for the upper and lowers?

youngdeezy said:
i just got my first set of items back from powder coat so i know how you feel right now 😀

That's cool 8) what color did you get yours done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor