Check out my arms......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll let the 3 pics do the talkin
All007.jpg

All025.jpg

All024.jpg

That looks sweet! I thought your a-arms were done.. 😳 Now im looking for all kinds of parts to get powdercoated for my car as well. :lol: How did they mask off the lines on top of the intake? Has anybody ever powdercoated brake calipers? What would need to be done to them?
1117091911.jpg

I would like the corvette logo polished and the calipers Dark blue...

or you can have emm powder coated tou-tone and never have to worry about polishing. They got some pretty sick "metallic" colors out now.

85GPLef41 said:
pontiacgp said:
they look good so go throw those bushings in the freezer for a couple of days and if you can stick the control arms in the oven for a while to heat them up just before you install the bushings.....they'll will slide in easily if you do

Thanks for the tip! i Wouldn't have thought of that..would that work for the upper and lowers?

it would work for both and the rear trailing arms ...I'd put some antiseize in the holes before I slid the bushings in...

pontiacgp said:
85GPLef41 said:
pontiacgp said:
they look good so go throw those bushings in the freezer for a couple of days and if you can stick the control arms in the oven for a while to heat them up just before you install the bushings.....they'll will slide in easily if you do

Thanks for the tip! i Wouldn't have thought of that..would that work for the upper and lowers?

it would work for both and the rear trailing arms ...I'd put some antiseize in the holes before I slid the bushings in...

Thanks i will try that when i get the lower bushings for the front and when i rebuild the rear suspension. Would i still have to use a press?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor