Chrome OEM grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baltimore86CL

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 8, 2007
Baltimore MD
Didnt wanna post this in the wanted section. But i would like to know if anybody knows where to get an Chrome grille for my 86 monte. Already have new chrome bumpers so i didnt wanna throw on a new bumper with the silver grille. Any help is appreciated

Monnie

beachbum29

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2006
Upstate
they're chrome coated plastic. the only problem with used ones is that the chrome coating sometimes is pitted and peeling. I had one, off my old 86 cl, but sold it a while ago.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

Powerhouse

n00b
Jun 3, 2007
Toronto Ontario
I have a very similar question... 1980 Malibu Classic OEM or Reproduction Grille. I can't find anybody that carries the 1980. Can these be re-chromed or dipped??

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
hm, I did a quick search for vacuum plating plastic, aka vacuum metalizing and these guys turned up. Have no idea about them, never used them, only just saw the site, but there's probably others out there that do the same thing:

http://www.cvvacuumplaters.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor