Chrome TH350 pan

Trader history for Red78Calais4speed (1)

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
Here's a used chrome TH350 transmission pan. It has the stock fluid capacity. The chrome is in really nice condition with no rust. There is a slight indentation in the center of the pan that doesn't affect its usage. Asking $10 plus shipping. The pan has a drain plug for easy fluid changes.
DSCN1212.JPG DSCN1214.JPG

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Dave,
I think you could use this.

LeftLaneOnly

Apprentice
Mar 20, 2020
yup.. how ya been

Drove the car a lot over the winter ( on all those dry sunny days ) clayed the paint and waxed Bad Martha came out very nice.
She's going into the shop this weekend for the right side exhaust manifold gasket and timing. Hope to see you out there soon.

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
I only took my Delta out a couple of times this winter. I've been driving it a lot more recently since the weather has been great. It's a great cruising car that just floats down the road. It's a completely different ride than my 2016 Dodge Charger R/T daily driver.

G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor