Classic metric (Japanese)motorcycle guys please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
Guys, I know there are some of you here into 80's era motorcycles. I have decided to sell my mint 2013 ZX14R Kawasaki that I bought brand new. I'm looking for a motorcycle to replace it but it's got to be one of only a few on my list. If you have one of these listed bikes that you want to sell, hit me up. 1981 Yamaha XJ550 SECA, 1983-84 Honda Interceptor 700 or 1000, 1985 Yamaha RZ350 Kenny Roberts edition, 1985 Honda 700 Nighthawk S (black with blue), 1985 Kawasaki GPZ 750 TURBO. The GPZ would be my top pick. I'd prefer a runner or at least halfass runner. If it's a project,it would need to be an easy one like cleaning carbs and tank, tires, and basic maintenance stuff. Don't really want one that's in pieces but would still look

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Hey Robert, good to see a post from you. I was just thinking the other day that I needed to ping you and see what's doin' these days.

I borrowed a GPZ550 once. Very nimble. Eyed the Interceptors. The Nighthawk S in cobalt blue was my favorite of the era. I almost bought a low-mile Honda CX650 Turbo, but it had enough title issues I had to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor