BOJANGLES

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 23, 2021
CLEVELAND OHIO
new to this one, drive one of these...

GN.jpg

some shiny stuff too... mostly dirty.

Under hood 1.jpg

and currently under the knife for much more. because why not and it needs to look better.

Reactions: 5 users

Gbodyman83

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 27, 2018
Cleveland, OH.
Welcome! Nice Buick.. Cleveland native also. Can you believe i know someone who thought that CPP building was the aquarium? Lol

Reactions: 1 user

BOJANGLES

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 23, 2021
CLEVELAND OHIO
Welcome! Nice Buick.. Cleveland native also. Can you believe i know someone who thought that CPP building was the aquarium? Lol
appreciate it, good to know... i may have seen you around town... people still think there is whales in there.... LOL

BOJANGLES

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 23, 2021
CLEVELAND OHIO
Welcome. What mods have you done and what is planned?

GT40R turbo, had bone stock junk reman heads, "stage 2" built trans, some pretty good brand headers custom stainless exhaust front mount interooler, bought it 5 years back from a family member and it had basic mods like the trans and headers but i have put many band-aids on the engine and really beat up on this car and it finally is about tired. i believe body has over 200k and the engine had at least 100K by taking it apart so many times but i still learn about this car everyday. so now its getting a full built iron block, iron heads fully dressed to maximum output, trans also, all brand new fuel system, refreshing front suspension along with rear and few more other clean up and improvements. car ran good over the years and its time for some refresh. i drove this car to detroit numerous times and all around ohio..... oh and the AC is still completely functioning with R12 🥶

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor