[closed] Carlisle GM Nationals 2015 - Pre-Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
All discussion about the 2015 Carlisle GM Nationals should go here. I will update this first post with actual info and update it accordingly. For now its just a place holder. I think the big theme this year is the IROC Camaro anniversary or something. (gotta be something I guess.) Like I said, I will update.

Here's the video from last year.

We WILL have a tent at the show. We'll be in the "club zone" which last year was just east of the main building. I've arranged for a table and a few chairs, but if you have your own chairs then feel free to bring them and hang out in the shade.

The Event URL: http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-gm-nationals/default.aspx

Pre-registration for your car is $40, and the deadline is May 26. Be sure to select GbodyForum.com from the club list when you register. Spectator passes are $15 for the weekend.

I'll also have a limited supply of white, short sleeve, t-shirts on hand for sale at $20 ea.

If you want it earlier, in white/long sleeve, or black/short or long sleeve, then visit: http://teespring.com/gbodyforum-ten-years where they're $25/$26(long) + shipping.

If I run out at the show, I'll figure out a way to get those people a discount code for teespring or something.

teespring1-back.png
teespring1-front.png

There isn't a specific hotel we're all staying at, so that part's up to you. I and at least a couple others will be staying at the Days Inn North in Carlisle, where we were last year.

Here is the tally so far, to my knowledge. If it is incorrect, please reply to this thread with corrections:
Barring any flight screwups like last year, I should be in town Thursday evening, and at the show early Fri. morning, and I'll be there all the way through until its over Sunday.

Anything I'm leaving out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa
Count me in. I think I'm gonna stay in the same place as last year. They seemed to "tolerate" us pretty well. Haj

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Man that was a long drive last year. However I have a new power plant and brakes, suspension that works, lights, etc....that all work!

If the Canucks show I may have to as well!!

Alerch

Master Mechanic
Jul 15, 2013
Goose creek SC
Im going to try to get the cutlass done this spring. If I get it done and put a few miles on it to work the bugs out, count me in!

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
No car to register, but I usually go every year for the Sat show. I hope there are a bunch of us there. I would like to meet some of you guys in person. Can't wait!!

Hutch

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I just put this on my calendar, its June 26-28. GBodyForum is in the list of clubs to affiliate with when getting your showfield pass.

Here's the official link. http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle- ... fault.aspx

Any more info will have to wait until the site's switched over this weekend ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor