[closed] Carlisle GM Nationals 2015 - Pre-Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alerch

Master Mechanic
Jul 15, 2013
Goose creek SC
Toby, just bring the Cutlass that way I can see that cowl induction hood in person!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Toby, I don't care if you come in a mini-van with fake wood grain siding. Just come and hang out.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
They released the "TV spot" today.... Have a look.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
The event guide PDF is out, too. We now have an official location in the showfield. We're a bit away from the middle of the grounds, but I can live with it. Lets show them why we should be right in the center!!

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events-media-center/carlisle-events-directory-archives.aspx

Make sure you read the whole thing. Especially check out what they've got planned for next year. Namely the Hurst/Olds mention. I will have to get with Tyler and see exactly what they have planned and if there's a way we can get a bunch of the H/O folks to turn out....

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I should probably mention that if you're planning on coming and hanging out, bring a chair. I did rent a few, but not many. Bring a raincoat or umbrella, too, the weather looks dodgy.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
In case you didn't want to download the whole thing, here is where we will be... notice the highlighted parts.

gbfcarlisle15.jpg

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
I feel terrible. I registered and I cant drive with my Olds. Ill be there though. Cant wait to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor