Co worker made my day today

montecarlolady

Apprentice
May 25, 2019
A co worker of mine made my day.Does know I am a John Wayne fan,I grew up watching John Wayne movies with my dad I lost in January.He was a John Wayne fan too and got it from him.Her grandfather passed away a couple weeks ago,he collected movie posters and saw one with my name on it,a True Grit one.I didn't have this one in my collection.Walked in with it and told her thank you,her family wanted it to go to someone that appreciates it.Told them I would appreciate it and be well loved.Did say there are a couple more movie John Wayne posters and her family is going hold them for me.I have what my dad collected too,got them after he passed away.My dad put in his will I get his John Wayne collection.

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
A co worker of mine made my day.Does know I am a John Wayne fan,I grew up watching John Wayne movies with my dad I lost in January.He was a John Wayne fan too and got it from him.Her grandfather passed away a couple weeks ago,he collected movie posters and saw one with my name on it,a True Grit one.I didn't have this one in my collection.Walked in with it and told her thank you,her family wanted it to go to someone that appreciates it.Told them I would appreciate it and be well loved.Did say there are a couple more movie John Wayne posters and her family is going hold them for me.I have what my dad collected too,got them after he passed away.My dad put in his will I get his John Wayne collection.
Nice!

montecarlolady

Apprentice
May 25, 2019
Two years ago,I visited his final resting place.A couple friends and I decided to visit California and knew I had to visit John Wayne's final resting place.I have a couple pictures beside and behind his final resting place somewhere.Next year,I plan on visiting his birthplace in Iowa

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor