STOLEN (Cold Case)1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
It's been a little over 10 years, but it's still on my mind. If anyone comes across this car, please notify the authorities immediately. It was my 1st car, my dad built it for me, and it was stolen while I was away at college.
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Stolen November 2, 2005)
Had Pontiac GP bucket seats as well as a Pontiac 400 under the hood
The VIN is 1G3AR47A6DM331454
These are the last pics I ever took of it, just the week prior to it being stolen:

DVC00009.JPG

DVC00010.JPG

DVC00011.JPG

DVC00012.JPG

DVC00013.JPG

DVC00014.JPG

DVC00015.JPG

IMG_917368544474171.jpeg

ognil67

n00b
Aug 24, 2015
Chattanooga, Tn.
I wish you the best on this. Some punk stole my Chevy Caprice out of the driveway. There was a lighter on the ground where they used it to break the window. The cop came. I told him about the lighter, he bent down and picked it up and put it in his pocket. WTF. No dusting for prints or nothing. Gives me his card and takes off like the Hot light at Krispy Crème just came on. Make a long story short. My sister came over shortly and prayed for me, literally prayed for me. Guess what !!! The frigging car passes by on a side street. There are some detectives serving a warrant down the street, so as we chase this guy they join in. Catch the guy. The inside is trashed. Take him to court and hes released shortly after with a slap on the wrist. So good luck and I pray you find it.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor