Cold Case Radiator Failure - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
We've trying to reach you about your extended warranty....

Lol
Yeah, a few times every other week now that my truck is paid off, and out of warranty.
But at least they try...

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Yeah, a few times every other week now that my truck is paid off, and out of warranty.
But at least they try...
I've never owned anything that was anywhere near a 'warranty term' & get the robocalls. I have paid for services @ a dealership for my x-wifes Ford truck (06 model??). Still get the calls though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
But at least they try...
I just jack with them... Oh the warranty on which vehicle, I own 9.. oh the Lamborghini, damn am I glad y'all call... Sorry can't buy it this week your mom charged me too much for the mediocre teeth scrap job last night... Your mom obviously learned her lesson from you and swallowed last night so I gave her extra, try back another day..

I'm a dick but they need to get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

vandyman

Apprentice
Jul 16, 2017
I just jack with them... Oh the warranty on which vehicle, I own 9.. oh the Lamborghini, damn am I glad y'all call... Sorry can't buy it this week your mom charged me too much for the mediocre teeth scrap job last night... Your mom obviously learned her lesson from you and swallowed last night so I gave her extra, try back another day..

I'm a dick but they need to get a real job.
Just tell them that you want extended warranty on your 74 Pinto and wait for a response.
🥸

fauxfour2

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2020
Just tell them that you want extended warranty on your 74 Pinto and wait for a response.
🥸
The minute they hear 74 they hang up. Tell them you have a 2018 Mustang. When they say ford mustang just say no just a mustang. They will keep saying ford then tell them you mean a mustang as in the horse. They get all confused and try to keep going. Tell them its still got its balls but the warranty is about to expire. Take the joke as long as it goes. I love the telemarketers. Some cant hang up. Some are from overseas (all named John coincidentally and dont sound like a John). They will curse you out and then hang up. Its good times for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
SO, I guess I should NOT go with Cold Case for now both the '70 and '88. I am putting the '88 back together now that it has cooled off here. I need a good radiator for the 455 in the '88. And I will also need a good rad for the 455 that will be in the '70...

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
SO, I guess I should NOT go with Cold Case for now both the '70 and '88. I am putting the '88 back together now that it has cooled off here. I need a good radiator for the 455 in the '88. And I will also need a good rad for the 455 that will be in the '70...

I dunno, now that you dug this one out of the grave maybe we'll find all is well for the OP.

roger1

G-Body Guru
Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Cold case radiators have an excellent reputation on the Pontiac forums. Many happy GTO customers. I'm installing one in my GTO as we speak.

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
I dunno, now that you dug this one out of the grave maybe we'll find all is well for the OP.

:LOL: Sept was really not that long ago. If it had been years, then yes, way back from the dead. 4 months ago at my age is like yesterday LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor