Colorado emissions testing questions

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
don't let the wife hear you say that!

3780988eae83a397b92c34a1ae0fbd5a.gif
Too late. My wife already knows. I told her I don't care what color the walls are or the curtains or anything else in the house. I'm happy with anything she likes however, the garage is mine and not to come in there and tell me how and where to put things. It was a mutual understanding.

Now that's a supportive wife!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

roger1

G-Body Guru
Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Because the garage is more important than the house.
That cracked me up! Had to show my wife this and the subsequent remarks.

We've had been looking to move to the front range area of Colorado for quite a while. Well more than a year. However, we weren't in a financial position to do so until we got our condo in Boulder sold. That happened at the end of August and then boom, this house came on the market. It checked all the boxes better than any we had seen for sale since starting to look. The house was a lot larger than we needed and so was the workshop but my wife (who saw it first) loved it and wanted it. How was I to argue with that when I saw it and saw this huge shop with all it's features? Actually though I loved the house and the area too.

On top of the 3,200 sqft workshop, the house has a 1,080 sqft 3-car garage with a 12ft ceiling and is also heated. The house is a single story with 3,650 sqft on the main floor and a finished 2,370 sqft basement.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Isn’t it funny how things work out. God had a better plan than you did and your supportive wife is part of it. You know when she saw it she said to herself, “This is the one. Roger is going to love it.”

roger1

G-Body Guru
Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX
That condo was a strategic investment. Good choice that you made in the past.
It was. My wife was a bit reluctant and emotional about selling it. We had a lot of good times there and she made a bunch of friends there too.

roger1

G-Body Guru
Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Isn’t it funny how things work out. God had a better plan than you did and your supportive wife is part of it. You know when she saw it she said to herself, “This is the one. Roger is going to love it.”
Thank you for your kind words. We do feel blessed that everything went our way with both the condo sale and finding this house. It's also a relief being close to our son and his wife. He has some health issues and is going to need a kidney transplant soon.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor