Concert sound 2 pods

Trader history (0)

What, no introduction first? Good luck finding a set- everybody wants them. You'll probably have to just make your own and cover them in cheap black carpet. You can still purchase the name badges though.

Screenshot_20240727-113920~2.png

Reactions: 1 users
What, no introduction first? Good luck finding a set- everybody wants them. You'll probably have to just make your own and cover them in cheap black carpet. You can still purchase the name badges though.

View attachment 243154
Thanks. I think I’ll just keep my eye out however for the originals. And really everyone wants them? Most people I ask have never heard of them, and ask why I don’t just cut and install the speaker normally.

Sorry for no introduction perhaps I’ll do a post soon introducing myself and my vehicle.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks. I think I’ll just keep my eye out however for the originals. And really everyone wants them? Most people I ask have never heard of them, and ask why I don’t just cut and install the speaker normally.

Sorry for no introduction perhaps I’ll do a post soon introducing myself and my vehicle.
Well maybe not everyone wants them, but I know that you & I are far from the only 2 people that do. I've seen this question come up numerous times on this and other forums and since they quit selling the kits we're out of luck. For years I've been looking and I've yet to even see a set come up for sale once. At any price.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor