GBOTM Congrats 64nailhead, May's G-Body of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Here, I can barely pop a wheelie on a bicycle. Congrats on the much deserved honors. 1 question. Did you pedal or drive thru it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Congrats Jim, you had my vote. Nice to see a wheels up G body on the home page!

Reactions: 3 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Here, I can barely pop a wheelie on a bicycle. Congrats on the much deserved honors. 1 question. Did you pedal or drive thru it? 🤔

I didn’t know it at the time, but the driveshaft was acting as a brake on the body in that shot haha. So it was like a slow motion wheel lift.

And that was on a super sticky track too, which helped immensely. That was the hardest I ever hit it. I’m always pretty safe with timing, but I had turned off all of the launch retard and was around double digit boost on the hit. I can’t wait to get back to a sticky track!!! But no, I didn’t have to pedal it at all.

To all, I appreciate your responses. And thanks to all.

I’ll try to add some more photos before the end of the month with more mayhem (if I can get my converter back lol).

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Congrats đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

Reactions: 1 users

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Looks good on the front page!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor