GBOTM Congrats Bonnewagon! | April '18 | HAULING

Status
Not open for further replies.

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
Congrats! Good looking wagon! Instead of pizza on Thursday maybe you could have a fish fry for everyone!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Congratulations mark the wagon looks awesome and I love that it's used for it's intended purpose (y)

• Agree

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Holy cow, I put that pic up as a goof! Thanks guys. After all, it is a workin' wagon. This pic is typical of my yearly triathlon. My mountain bike goes in the wagon- the boat gets hitched- I drive to the ramp- the bike goes in the boat-the boat goes in the water- the boat goes to the slip- the bike comes out of the boat- I bike back to the ramp- the bike goes in the wagon- the wagon goes home. EZ-PZ. THEN the beers flow........

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Holy cow, I put that pic up as a goof! Thanks guys. After all, it is a workin' wagon. This pic is typical of my yearly triathlon. My mountain bike goes in the wagon- the boat gets hitched- I drive to the ramp- the bike goes in the boat-the boat goes in the water- the boat goes to the slip- the bike comes out of the boat- I bike back to the ramp- the bike goes in the wagon- the wagon goes home. EZ-PZ. THEN the beers flow........
Now the wagon gets gbf stickers!!!

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
A better shot- doing the deed.
Screenshot_20180411-214045_zpsjfgtiez5.png

Reactions: 2 users

Rus

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2016
Queensbury, NY
Congrats

• Agree

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Congrats, that's a good looking wagon!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor