Congrats fleming442 - Jan/Feb '19!

Status
Not open for further replies.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I've watched this video about 10 times now, I'm going to miss it at the end of the month lol. You need to add some whooshy things under the hood to improve the audio though :)

Truly love this car - 4 door and wagon sleepers - it's what makes the world go round!

Reactions: 1 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Thanks, man! I need to do another vid with the Borla; it sounds meaner now. And, yes, the wooshy things are nagging my brain....

And, so are wheels.

And, so is the dash (actually, going to do that shortly)

And, so is the red car.....

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
She's a "Bobby Dazzler"!
Your car, even being a 4 door is more valuable than anything they will find on Oak Island. Treasure hunter Gary Draton uses that expression when finds something shiny on the island, it hasn't been much. I say former slave Samuel Ball found treasure there and became a wealthy land owner from it. Finding treasure on that island is like the Maple Leafs winning the cup, not going to happen:).

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Damn that hurts
My wife said they should call the Island Maple Leaf. Where we keep showing up even though there is no hope, should be the motto. Seriously, hope they do well along with the Winnipeg Jets, another team screwed through the years.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Since my 15 minutes of fame are almost over, I just wanted to say "Thanks!!!" again, y'all. It's pretty cool bringing up your favorite site and seeing your car at the top of the home page,

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor