Congrats H33ZY - Apr. '19 - Two Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
I vote G- Body of the year! Keep this one up all year. Very nice car and awesome shot. As mentioned earlier, this one really classes up the joint. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
^ what they said!

really is a beautiful car, and deserving of the win. it was a tough decision for me when I voted, as this was probably the best group of entries we've had in a loooong time!

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: 1 users

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
^ what they said!

really is a beautiful car, and deserving of the win. it was a tough decision for me when I voted, as this was probably the best group of entries we've had in a loooong time!

Thank you, and again - thanks to everyone for the gratulation! I Can't even say how honored I feel to have won against those stunning competitors. Perfect early birthday present for me :)
I wish you guys all a great weekend!

DocG G-edi Master

Apprentice
Aug 29, 2017
Great ride there , You obviously have the passion. That kind of finish does not take care of itself. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor