Connects to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubio9800

Greasemonkey
Oct 10, 2020
California
Hello everyone,

I have 3 loose connections, none seem to attach to each other. any idea what i’m dealing with?

thanks

Attachments

• CAADBD9D-0289-46F1-A2EB-F0D67AC17575.jpeg
    CAADBD9D-0289-46F1-A2EB-F0D67AC17575.jpeg
    724.9 KB · Views: 137

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
I believe the plug on the far right is a diagnostic port. If so, nothing plugs into it normally, it just sits with the other wires in that area. You can tuck it and tape it to the harness to keep out of the way if you’d like. The middle one...I can’t place it right now. I’m not near my car or else I’d check for ya.

rubio9800

Greasemonkey
Oct 10, 2020
California
I believe the plug on the far right is a diagnostic port. If so, nothing plugs into it normally, it just sits with the other wires in that area. You can tuck it and tape it to the harness to keep out of the way if you’d like. The middle one...I can’t place it right now. I’m not near my car or else I’d check for ya.
i appreciate the help, 2 out of 3 solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor