Control arm braces

Status
Not open for further replies.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
They look like they should fit around the UMI braces but have a feeling I’m going to have to contact them for a definite answer.
No need, I've installed 3 sets of the HRpartsnstuff braces. They fit perfectly and come with good instructions. They are quality pieces that look good as well.

And I would've bought Mac's from SSM if I had known he had them (forum sponsor and generally good guy ;) )

I have them installed with the UMI supports.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Sometimes stuff like the HRpartsNstuff or Southside Machine Perf pieces being already laser/water-jet cut put you ahead of the game when fabbing your own stuff.

Making your patterns, purchase the steel, trace, cut, & grind the pieces to fit for a good weld takes time.
completely agree! But making sure it works with the other parts is always a must.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
No need, I've installed 3 sets of the HRpartsnstuff braces. They fit perfectly and come with good instructions. They are quality pieces that look good as well.

And I would've bought Mac's from SSM if I had known he had them (forum sponsor and generally good guy ;) )
Thank you. Tells me what I worried about. :D

I have them installed with the UMI supports.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I like the fact that Mac has been jumping in here lately. That's what i was talking about a couple months ago when I posted about the forum supporters being non - existent. 2 (y)(y) for Mac.

Reactions: 6 users

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
the JT versions are nice too.
I have had some of the JT race shop stuff and its been pretty good, they were the ones that jumped into my mind when i saw the braces

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor